Five Ways to Engage Employees
1. More holidays – private industry doesn’t allow time off for the same holidays as the federal government
2. Cross-train – it will broaden and enhance the skill-set of all employees
3. Casual Friday – give employees a chance to “let their hair down”
4. Provide more leave – many companies only provide 10 days of leave per year
5. Thanksgiving – close the office the day after because very little work is accomplished
Let me know if you need more ways to engage your employees.
I can be reached at email@example.com and